Small Laser Marking Machine
*Laser marking machines use laser beams to mark permanent surfaces on a variety of different materials. The effect of marking is to expose deep materials through the evaporation of surface substances, thus engraving delicate patterns, trademarks and words.
*Compared with inkjet marking, the advantages of laser marking engraving are: a wide range of applications, a variety of materials can be marked with permanent high quality. No action on the surface of the workpiece, no mechanical deformation, no corrosion on the surface of the material.
Features of Small Laser Marking Machine
1. Maintenance free, long life, save equipment and labor cost.
2. Higher precision, faster speed.
3. Higher photoelectric conversion efficiency, low power.
4. Red light preview, more accurate and reduce positioning time.
5. Laptop with powerful marking software.
6. User friendly software interface, easy operation.
Fiber laser marking machine
Average laser output power
Power adjustment range
Output beam quality
Min. character size high
Max. Linear marking speed
0.01mm-0.03mm(according the materials)
Graphics, character, bar code, two-dimensional code
Standard working size
100mm×100mm (can customize)
Marking area option
50mm×50mm 150mm×150mm 200mm×200mm
Laser Marking Machine Advantages
1) High-definition: the resolution is measured by micron; It is two times clearer that traditional machine.
2) Less power consumption: occupy traditional consumption of one and two-fifths to one and ten.
3) High-speed:the speed is three to five times faster than traditional machine.
4) Stability: the stability of machine is much better than similar counterpart.
5) long life: its lifespan is ten times longer than traditional machine. 100, 000 hours
6) Color marking: the machine can be applied on stainless steel color marking
7) Completely air cooling,low power consumption.
8) No influence of the severe environment temperature change.if no power,battery and car cigarette lighter can be used for working.
Application of the Small Laser Marking Machine:
All kinds of metal (with rare metal), engineering plastics , electroplating materials,the coating materials, spraying materials , plastic, epoxy resin, and other materials.
Used in clothing accessories, pharmaceutical packaging, wine packaging, architectural ceramics, beverage packaging, fabric cutting, rubber products, shell nameplates, craft gifts, electronic components, leather and other industries.